The album is a collaboration bonanza with the likes of Theophilus London, Bart B More, P-Thugg of Chromeo, Peter Frampton (Grammy-winning guitarist), Pam Anderson’s former hubby Tommy Lee and Aussie singer-songwriter Sam Sparro as well as Beatles legend Paul McCartney all making appearances on the album.
It has been an interesting journey for the historically Dim Mak signed now solo act who has often acted as a dance pioneer through his ability to reinvent the landscape of electronic music performance. From being a one-man studio production to full live band show, then back to a DJ show, we have seen Sir Bob Cornelius experiment in every form!
The artwork for ‘HIDE’ was created by Italian comic illustrator Tanino Liberatore who you may also remember created the cover for previous album Romborama.
‘HIDE’ Track Listing:
1. Spank feat. Tai & Bart B More
2. Raw feat. Tommy Lee
3. Runaway feat. Greta Svabo Bech
4. Chronicles Of A Fallen Love feat. Greta Svabo Bech
5. The Furious feat. Penny Rimbaud
6. Out Of Sight feat. Paul McCartney & Youth
7. Albion with Junior
9. All The Girls (Around The World) feat. Theophilus London
10. Please Baby feat. P-Thugg of Chromeo
11. Glow In The Dark feat. Sam Sparro
12. The Source (Chaos & Confusion)
13. The Beat feat. Peter Frampton
14. Rocksteady (The Bloody Beetroots vs. Gigi Barocco)
15. Volevo Un Gatto Nero (You Promised Me) feat. Gigi Barocco