Pasquale Rotella is ready for another massive year as his pride and joy event in sin city draws closer. Proving his worth to both fans and local economies, his all-night festival held on the outskirts of Las Vegas is often the picturesque image of the modern day rave. Through a dedication to the core elements of rave culture and a savvy business sense, Insomniac has topped the charts as the leader in North American festival production.
Prime-placed just before the main event, the Insomniac-led EDMBiz has quickly become a hub for the mover and shakers in dance music. In just 5 short years, the conference has bridged the gap between underground culture and big music industry. Showcasing data-driven results and culture influencers, the billing boasts more than just headliner DJs.
This year’s plans are bigger than ever. An eclectic blend of events reviewing labels, radio, event promotions and more, you’re likely to learn a few pro tips at the dance-heavy industry event. Here’s a quick overview of few interesting names in attendance.
- Moby, Artist
- Pasquale Rotella, Founder & CEO, Insomniac
- Bob Lefsetz, Author, Lefsetz Letter
- Laidback Luke, Artist
- Paul Oakenfold, Artist
- Markus Schulz, Artist
- Jauz, Artist
- Marshmello, Artist
- Junkie XL, Artist and Music Supervisor
- Danny Howard, Producer and Director, BBC Radio 1
- Neda Azarfar, Vice President of Marketing Communications, The Recording Academy
- Raymond Leon Roker, Founder, URB Magazine, Head of Content, Goldenvoice
- Jason Bentley, Music Director, KCRW