He’s come along way from shores of Newcastle and Mall Grab doesn’t seem to be slowing down at all.
Now based in London, the 23-year-old producer was recently chosen as the face of the latest Mixmag issue, joining an elite list of artists including Tiga, Seth Troxler and even Calvin Harris.
The cover issue – for those who do not know – comes paired with an exclusive cover mix that dropped over the weekend, and sees Mall Grab dish up an array of originals as well as tracks from collaborater Yaeji, Corine and and DJ Sports among others.
You can read his cover story here, and delve into the mix below.
1. Mall Grab – Untitled
2. Mall Grab – My Statements Are My Statements
3. Mall Grab – Space Walk
4. Corine -‘Pluie Fine (Polo & Pan remix) [Kwaidan Records]
5. Mall Grab – Liverpool Street In The Rain
6. DJ Sports – Fertile Crescent [Firecracker]
7. Mall Grab – What You Sayin’
8. Endian – Two Chords Deep [Electric Minds]
9. Mall Grab – 2 Boleyn Road
10. Mall Grab – Jeru
11. Mall Grab – Bust
12. Yaeji – Joung 2.0