The Star Casino has found itself amidst the turmoil once again after three attendees suffered overdoses on the early hours of Sunday, Jan 15.
The victims, two women and one man in their mid to late twenties, were rushed to hospital on Sunday morning around 3-4am when they were reportedly found unconscious after consuming GHB at Marquee Nightclub.
The first ambulance was called when the first woman, aged 25, was found on a staircase, unable to move. This was followed by the another ambulance that was required upon the discovery of the second woman who was found to be suffering from the symptoms of an overdose.
Within the hour a third ambulance was called when they discovered the man, aged 28, who was found unconscious in a bathroom. He was then rushed to RPA.
There has been no statement to the media from The Star as of yet.