Team Pilerats man of the moment Sable is one of the must see sets at this year’s Splendour in the Grass, holding the now coveted sunset slot (6:30pm for you punters out there) in the Mix Up Tent that What So Not famously demolished last year. While the heat is definitely on for that Perth beat making guy to pull one out of the bag we’ve got good faith you don’t want that FOMO hanging over your head if you’re headed up to Byron – peep the latest Triple J mix from the man himself to get keen for the weekend.
But….it’s not all about the one man you say? We hear you! We hit up the man / russian mountain ferret himself to give us his top five acts and tracks he’ll be frothing over when he’s not laying waste in the Mix Up Tent and Red Bull Academy on Thursday.
1. Rufus – Take Me These guys always put on a killer show and I love getting lost in their music.
2. Violent Soho – Covered in Chrome This goes unbelievably hard at all times and will be sure to get the party started 100% Sable guarantee.
3. Nguzunguzu – Skycell Everyone should get a little bit future during their set :3
4. Childish Gambino – 3005 I WILL be there and I WILL be fingerling hard.
5. Danny Brown – Side B You just know he’s going to absolutely kill it and Nina Las Vegas is after him! That’s my Sunday night sorted. Party time.